Proven model & project in a uranium cycle
Consolidation and hold is an upheld strategy throughout previous bull markets, providing massive returns to investors
Proven management team
Founded by the same teams behind NexGen Energy (TSX:NXE), Mega Uranium (TSX:MGA), EarthLabs (TSXV:SPOT, SPOFF), and New Found Gold (TSXV:NFG)
Upside to rare earths
Unparalleled leverage to rare earths, with roughly 50% of the uranium resource comprising of rare earth metals
Strong working capital balance of $20.7M
Uranium Macro Outlook
Global Demand For Electricity to Grow 76% by 2030
Uranium miners have all curtailed production creating a significant supply/demand deficit
Long-term contracts that were negotiated in the previous cycle are now expiring resulting in utility companies now needing to renegotiate at normalized pricing
Increasing acceptance as an ESG investment and an important source of clean-energy
Continuing low prices have halted the development of new mines causing a lack of replacement supply as older mines come offline
US electricity generated from nuclear power:
Worldwide electricity generated from nuclear power:
Reactors in number:
Radio Fuel’s Flagship Property
Mineral Resource Estimate August 19, 2021
|Classification||Tonnes||U3O8||Total REO||U3O8 Equivalent|
|(000 t)||(%)||(000 lbs)||(ppm)||(000 lbs)||(%)||(000 lbs)|
300+ million pounds of uranium oxide mined.
Radio Fuel’s flagship property is its 100-percent owned Eco Ridge Project located in Elliot Lake, where more than 300 million pounds of uranium oxide were mined from conglomerate beds by Rio Algom and Denison Mines from 1956 to 1996.
371 Crown Cell Claims and 4 Mining Leases.
Property consists of 371 Crown Cell Claims and 4 Mining Leases covering a surface area of ~7,800 hectares.
107 historic drill holes drilled between 1953-1974.
107 historic drill holes drilled (~29,000m total) between 1953-1974. Previous owner, Pele Mountain Resources Inc., drilled 232 drill holes (44,000m total) between 2007-2011.
Good standing until the 2030s.
Work carried out by previous owners has accumulated work credits to maintain the Crown Claims in good standing into the 2030s.
Uranium and REE mineralization outcrops.
Uranium and REE mineralization outcrops on surface over a 5-kilometer strike length.
238 Pele Mountain & historic drill holes (44,000m total).
Updated Mineral Resource estimate based on 238 Pele Mountain & historic drill holes (44,000m total). Drilling outlined a resource to a depth of 1,000m along a strike length of 4,000m.
Eco Ridge Expansion
Sault Ste. Marie
The Eco Ridge Expansion Property is located in the Sault Ste. Marie Mining Division of Ontario in Joubin and Gunterman townships.
Comprises 25 contiguous patented mining claims covering approximately 400 hectares.
$.07 Per Historic Pound
Entered agreement on Dec. 14, 2021, to acquire property for 200,000 shares, or $0.07 per historic pound.
9,744,000 lbs of
Diamond drilling from 1953-54 by Abeta Mining Corp., and again in 1977 by Lac Minerals outlined a deposit with reported historic reserves of 12,992,000 tons with an average diluted grade of 0.75 lbs U3O8 per ton for approximately 9,744,000 lbs of contained U3O8 (Robertson, 1977).
Historical Resource Estimate* 1977
|(000 t)||(lbs U3O8 )||(000 lbs)|
Eco Ridge Resource & Valuation
** All financials and resources from SNL.com
Compared to its peers, Radio Fuels is the CHEAPEST on a $/lb basis
If Radio Fuels trends towards the average, it can command a $714M valuation, or a gain of 2,600%
CEO, President & Director
- Over 10 years of experience in capital markets.
- Chief Business Officer & Co-founder of GoldSpot Discoveries Corp.
- Previously served as the CIO of a private merchant bank specializing in the resource sector.
- Worked in a senior capacity at ReQuest Equities, a merchant bank in the junior resource sector supported by the KCR Fund, a $100 million venture managed by Marin Katusa.
- BA in Economics from the University of Calgary, MBA in Global Asset and Wealth Management from Simon Fraser University, a CFA Charterholder, and a member of the Toronto CFA Society.
Chief Financial Officer
- Raised over $200 Million to finance and develop mines and sold four assets in aggregate worth over $850 Million.
- Chartered Professional Accountant with expertise in corporate finance, financing, corporate reporting, financial processes, and risk management.
- Has held senior executive positions for various mining companies for over 10 years including most recently Lithium X Energy Corp. where he played a key role in its sale to Nextview New Energy Lion Hong Kong Limited for $265 million.
- Worked as Head of Corporate Communications for Concentric Energy, which was acquired by Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE:UEC) in 2011.
- Participated as an investor in the uranium cycle of the early 2000s.
- Engaged in financial analysis of public companies within the mineral resource sector for 15 years.
- A Professional Engineer, holds a B. Sc. from the University of Maryland.
- Over 10 years of experience in exploration, mine operations, and capital markets.
- Executive Chairman, President & Co-founder of GoldSpot Discoveries Corp.
- Worked as a production and exploration geologist in Timmins, Kirkland Lake, Red Lake, Norway and Ghana.
- Worked as a Mining Analyst with Pinetree Capital Ltd. and as a Mining Analyst and VP of Corporate Development for ThreeD Capital Inc.
- President & Founder of New Found Gold Corp. and Director of Xtra-Gold Resources Corp.
- BSc Earth Sciences (Geology) from Brock University.
Founder & Advisor
- Mr. Kettell is a co-founder of New Found Gold Corp. (2016) and of Palisades Goldcorp Ltd. (2013), a Canadian resource investment company. As Chairman and CEO of New Found Gold Corp., he is responsible for developing the strategic plan for the discovery, financing and continued exploration of the Queensway Project.
- In his role as Chairman and CEO of Palisades, Mr. Kettell has been the driving force behind its inception, leading to its current stature as a multi-hundred-million-dollar investment Company, while incubating and developing several companies under the Palisades umbrella.
- Mr. Kettell is an active participant in the resource sector as an investor and company builder, focused on the discovery of mineral deposits both in Canada and the United States. He is founder and CEO of Nevada King Gold Corp., founder of Radio Fuels Resources Corp., co-founder of EarthLabs Inc. (previously Goldspot Discoveries), and co-founder and director of Golden Planet Mining Corp.